I'm sending this on to the Listserv because, apparently, Phil can't but would like to.

On 29 Nov 2006 22:58:55 -0800, in bit.listserv.ibm-main (Message-ID:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>) "Phil Payne" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Well, I've sent three messages via the email interface and none has
appeared.

I don't know who else is affected by this UA madness, and I suspect my
emails to Darren aren't getting through either.

So if anyone with functional email posting who monitors the group via Usenet wants to take this up, feel free. I don't know how many others
are beng blocked.

--
I cannot receive mail at the address this was sent from.
To reply directly, send to ar23hur "at" intergate "dot" com