-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Howard Brazee
Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2006 11:27 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: ISPF PF Key Mapping

On 30 Nov 2006 08:51:58 -0800, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(Thompson, Steve  , SCI TW) wrote:

>However, from the application panel if I hit PF1 [HELP] the panel that
>is displayed is only scrollable by PF10/11! I just can't seem to figure
>out how that is happening. And since there is no command line in the
>help panel, I can't display the PFKeys being used (and I tried to put
>one in it).

I have an option line displayed from within HELP, where I can enter
KEYS and change F7 & F8 to LEFT & RIGHT (which is what you want).
<snip>

The problem is, this in house application is based on a program (not
REXX or CLIST) and drives panels. The PF1 help invokes the help panel
specified in the panel (standard operations). This help panel for some
reason will not take a command line (I tried to put one in it).

The program does not establish PFkeys. So I am baffled as to why the KEY
list that works for all the other panels for this application, does not
apply to the help panels provided by the application. None of the help
panels specify a keylist that I can see.

So this is why I asked about the manuals. This behavior has to be
explained there somewhere, and so far I'm batting 0 at finding it.

Later,
Steve Thompson