No, I don't really. Production Control has control over that. We can
advise, but not control. We do not have that authority. I cannot set
USERMAX for TSO such that anybody would exceed it. I must support the
situation in which all TSO users demand to be logged in concurrently. We
just have part (most?) of the responsibility. I don't even have a lot of
control over the WLM definations. Oh, technically I do. But I am told,
in general, what needs to get "priority" over other things.

--
John McKown
Senior Systems Programmer

information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and its
content is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you
should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, or distribution of this transmission, or taking any action
based on it, is strictly prohibited.