Hello,

A couple of quick questions regarding the end of
support of z/OS 1.4 and sending ETR's out to IBMLink.

We have a contract with IBMLink to send out ETR's.
They have advised me that I can't get any further
support for 1.4 when 1.4 goes off of support...I know
that.

Does support end for 1.4 on 2/1/2007 or 2/28/2007?

Would anyone know if IBMLink will answer and ETR if it
isn't version/release dependent?

I asked these questions of them but they couldn't give
me a straight answer and told me to speak with the
marketing people

Thanks.

Want to start your own business?
Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business.