From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Randy Harris
Sent: Wednesday, December 06, 2006 10:32 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: restricting use of iebupdte

Yes, you are correct. In most cases we do that. Recently we had some
situations occur that lead us to at least look at the possibility of
restricting IEBUPDTE.

Randy Harris
System Programmer/DBA, I.S. Dept.
Lane Furniture Industries, Inc.
Tupelo, MS 38802
Phone: 662-566-3447
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This email/fax message is for the sole use of the intended
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution of this
email/fax is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
destroy all paper and electronic copies of the original message.