Can anyone answer the question : If I were to implement HSM BACKUP to DASD
instead of TAPE, can I still enable 'DUPLEX' to send alternate version of
backup to another location?

In other words, if I change [SETSYS BACKUP(TAPE(3480)) ] to [ SETSYS
BACKUP(DASD) ] can I also say [ SETSYS DUPLEX(BACKUP(Y)) ] ?

If this is feasible am I able to direct the alternate copy to a specific
location? e.g. by volser or storage group if I use SMS.