Does Sun Microsystems have the current documentation for the StorageTek host
software component online anywhere? Anyone know where?

I am looking for the operator command set and can't locate it. This
component used to be called the HSC, but I think it has been merged with
another product and renamed.

Regards,

Bob Stark

ProTech - When you're serious about Systems Management
Consulting, Software, and Training for z/OS, UNIX and Internet
www.protechtraining.com   800-373-9188 x150   412-445-8072