Ancient method -  may or may not be suitable for what  you're doing:

Step 1:  IEBGENER the 80 character records into a dataset with attributes
of LRECL=80 BLKSIZE=(8240 or  16480 or 24720)

Step 2: IEBGENER using the same file as input, coding LRECL=103 and the
same BLKSIZE you used.  IEBGENER will copy the LRECL from input, or you
can code it if you want.

This  works because 8240, 16480, or 24720 are all multiples of 80 * 103.

You may need to add some records to the end of the original dataset to
make the last block come out "even" - I can't remember if I needed to do
that or not.

Tim Hare
Senior Systems Programmer
Florida Department of Transportation