Robert Bardos wrote:

Rick Fochtman wrote (drifting slightly off topic):
While I can't speak for reverse order with respect to
catalog entries,
it makes a HUGE difference in deleting PDS members.

"Wouldn't it make sense then if ISPF allowed us to sort member
lists in reverse order?" I thought and in fact it does. A quick
test doing a "sort id name d" on a PDS being used by a bunch of
team members confirmed this.

Thanks for the inspiration, Rick.

Robert
Always glad to help, in whatever small way I can. :-)