Sorry, its an LA    R1,82
   The ST R7,7 is the tail of a SSM earlier in the module that SYSVIEW
didn't recognize for me. I'm confused sometimes :)

Dave Gibney                              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
System Programmer                        (509) 335-7359
Information Technology
Washington State University
Pullman, WA 99164-1222