On Thu, 14 Dec 2006 16:39:56 -0500, Tim Hare <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Since Don was "always" badge #1 I've written to Smith-Bucklin / SHARE HQ
>to propose that hs number be retired. In these days of electronic
>registration probably nothing more than symbolic, but Don was one reason I
>stayed with SHARE in the early days; he made it great for a newcomer, and
>he was just an all around good guy as near as I could tell.

I did not know Don well, but for some reason, after looking over Don's
buttons again, I decided to google Don's name.  Why am I not surprised that
he continued playing with technology, and was active and made an impact of
other people's lives after he retired.

http://www.jeannie.no-ip.net:1452/Welcome.asp

http://ky4ky.com/cn061211.htm

http://www.hometoys.com/htinews/dec98/articles/marquardt/marquardt.htm