While not a direct user of the
Env. z/OS v1.7, Parallel Sysplex, JES3

While not a direct user of the DUMP command at my site, the data center
operators are the only ones allowed to issue the command. But to help them for
PD, I noticed that one of the DUMP options is REMOTE= with sub-option of
SYSLIST=. I've come across the occasion (IBM asking for doc) where we need to
take a dump of TCPIP on two systems in our PLEX at the same time when a certain
message (EZD1182I) comes out on only one of them.

So, I was wondering if that can be done using the REMOTE= along with the
SYSLIST= option? And in my case, the JOBNAME on system 1 would be TCPIP1, while
on system two, the JOBNAME would be TCPIP2; and the SDATA is different for each
also.

Thanks.

Mark T. Regan, K8MTR
CTO1 USNR-Retired (1969-1991)