In a message dated 12/19/2006 8:26:45 A.M. Central Standard Time,
MarkHammond @ ATERAS.COM writes:
>What does a Dyslexic Agnostic Insomniac do at night?
>Lie in bed and contemplate is there a dog?
What do I do 24 hours a day now?
Wonder if there is a Darren to kill this thread.

In a message dated 12/19/2006 9:20:49 A.M. Central Standard Time,  rfochtman
@ YNC.NET writes:

>Ted, if you're willing to contact me off-list, I'd like a copy of that
>document, for "hysterical purposes". :-)
Contacting fellow posters off-list sounds like a more  appropriate venue for
all these posts about the plural of words, Braille,  ATMs, PINs, ... ad
nauseam.

Oh Darren, where art thou?

Bill  Fairchild