Ed

I cannot see what you are intending to prove here. I took the trouble to
check your first reference and it is a large (343 items) "hit list" for the
word "UNIX" in the z/OS V1R7.0 UNIX System Services Planning manual. Not
entirely surprising.

You'll excuse me if I don't laboriously check every one.

If this is an analysis of the appearance of the abbreviation USS in the UNIX
System Services bookshelf, it's already been done - please see my post of
"Fri 15 Dec 2006 12:41" - and the occurrences are very few and, almost all,
understandable/excusable.

As has been established a number of times in this list, those who provide
inadequate information in an attempt to refute information given - and do so
in an offensive manner - just waste everyone's time and patience.

Are the word police allowed to suggest a review of posts before posting in
order to correct grammar?

"Again the word police seem to be inattentive to what's actually be
produced."
->
"Again the word police seem to be inattentive to what's actually been
produced."

Not that it's all that clear even with the grammar corrected.

Chris Mason