De: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] En nombre de
Chris Mason
Enviado el: MiƩrcoles, 20 de Diciembre de 2006 2:50
Para: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Asunto: Re: IOAK282E OSAD Device does not exist for CHPID xx

David

I expect Alvaro was using LookAt! The problem with these "IOA" messages is
that they have a subtle structure and they are documented in such a way that
you cannot find them without using some subterfuge.

See the post I have just sent in reply to Alvaro for the full explanation -
or - just take a look at Chapter 14 in System z9 and zSeries Open Systems
Adapter-Express Customer's Guide and Reference.

Chris Mason