Sadly Ed - and despite IBM promoting such services - not yet available on a
worldwide basis.....

James F. Smith

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Edward Jaffe
Sent: 21 December 2006 22:27
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Receiving Monthley PUT Tapes

bci ao `ai wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone one know if it is possible to receive monthly PUT Tapes?
>
> Who should I contact?

You can order such tapes through IBMLink (ServiceLink) and (I think)
ShopzSeries. But why? We run a RECEIVE ORDER job _every_ night:. That
provides us with have the most current, ready-to-apply maintenance in
our global zones even before we realize it's available!

--
Edward E Jaffe
Phoenix Software International, Inc