From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Traylor, Terry
Sent: Friday, December 22, 2006 1:15 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Max Allocation w/ Space= DD

Didn't Dave mention the Dataclass assignment had SCR=YES and a DVC=10?
If so, he already has a 10 volume candidate list.

Terry Traylor
charlesSCHWAB
TIS Mainframe Storage Management
Remedy Queue: tis-ds-mainframe storage
(602) 977-5154
WARNING:  All email sent to or from this address will be received by the
Charles Schwab corporate e-mail system and is subject to archival and
review by someone other than the recipient.