(If this is a repeat sorry I didnt see it get posted earlier today)

Has anyone come across this...

      We are issuing in Batch

                  LISTCAT LEVEL(SYSOPC) -
               VOLUME

            Under z/OS 1.7 this runs fine and has for years with a return
            code of zero from Idcams. Under z/OS 1.8 we get a return code
            of 08 if we use the ALL option then we get a return code of
            zero under z/OS 1.8. We are trying to determine is this a bug
            or new feature?

                  We cant seem to locate anything in the migration guide
            and dont remember anything at Expo about this. Anyone one of
            any ideas?
            Thanks

Andy
Internet: Mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
The information contained in this message may be CONFIDENTIAL and is for the
intended addressee only.  Any unauthorized use, dissemination of the
information, or copying of this message is prohibited.  If you are not the
message.