In <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
on 12/21/2006
   at 09:19 AM, "Thompson, Steve (SCI TW)"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

>Any suggestions?

I concur with the SHARED suggestion. Or you could pass the variables
in a file and use the VALUE function. Meanwhile you might want to
submit a requirement for GLOBALV in TSO/E REXX, similar to what is
available in z/VM.

>Also, putting these variables into each EXEC that needs them makes
>this a maint nightmare because one would have to know every place
>they exist...

Unless and until IBM adds an INCLUDE facility or ports OREXX to MVS,
you're stuck with that. Have a sufganyah; you'll feel better about it.