Thanks to both of you. PSP link did help to some extent!

I was basically trying to find information about 100 odd products,
installed at various client sites that we support. Some of them as old as
me :-) (I am pretty new to the world of mainframes), like, DCF, DLF etc.
The last RSU maintenance update at our site was 0206. Allthough I did not
expect any new maintenance for these products after 0206, I just wanted to
cofirm. I had expected some sort of a "Search Fixes link", wherein, I could
provide the FMID as the input and it would return me the PTFs available for
that FMID (including the RSU which includes those fixes).

Unfortunately, I did not find any such link on IBM site, but I guess that's
the way IBM "organises" information on its site.

btw, it was nice to see that there are other people around the world
working on new year's eve, helping others :-)