Vinson Lee wrote:
I updated our ACS routines to assign a specific storage group to a
specific
dataset naming convention but it only works with JCL and not when
allocating
through ISPF 3.2.

Anyone have any thoughts on what I may be missing?

I vaguely recollect that 3.2 allocation uses SYSALLDA as a default, while the default for DD in batch is SYSDA or nothing.
I ran into problem because of that difference once upon a time.
I don't know how it's related to your problem, just quick thought.

--
Radoslaw Skorupka
Lodz, Poland