In <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, on 12/30/2006
   at 08:07 PM, Binyamin Dissen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

>Given that REXX supports interactive debugging,

FSVO interactive debugging; the term normally encompasses more than
just

trace ?i

In <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, on 12/31/2006
   at 10:22 AM, Binyamin Dissen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

>I am all for Full Screen / Source Level debuggers - but no product
>out there really does the job well enough (IMHO). It could be done
>via CP

That's not at all obvious[1].

>One of there days I will
>probably get around to writing a CP command with the full
>functionality of indirect addressing of the TEST LIST command
>(cannot figure out how to do
>        L 1R?+8?+C?

I'm not sure how useful that would be. It would certainly be less
useful than supporting the full syntax. One of the important thing
that TSO TEST or any other reasonable debugger provides is access to
the symbol table.

[1] Not that I haven't resorted to CP commands in lieu of a debugger.
    There's noting like running a 2nd level CP when a new release is
    squirrelly on brand X hardware that is not quite IBM compatible.
    Take the GTE IS 7800 - please.

     Atid/2        <http://patriot.net/~shmuel>