From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Wayne Driscoll
Sent: 05 January 2007 08:16
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: ISGAMF00 problem

John,
My guess (and this is just a guess, as I don't have access to the GRS
source), is that SCOPE=STEP ENQ's don't get pushed to the GRS address
space, instead the control structures are cached in LSQA of the
requestor.  ISGFAM00 probably only looks at structures in the GRS
address space, IPCS however, has access to the LSQA of the dumped
address space, and can therefore see the resources.
Again, all a wild guess, take it for what it is worth...
Wayne Driscoll
Product Developer
JME Software LLC
NOTE: All opinions are strictly my own.