Thanks.... They are not in a parallel sysplex, and will not be in the future
at all.

On 1/5/07, R.S. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Mike Szyszka wrote:
> Hi all,
> We have 2 boxes, 2 separate locations. Location1 has 4 lpars, and
> location2
> has 2 lpars,
> one lpar being a backup to the production lpar at location1.
>
> I am planning to move to operlib from syslog at both locations, but I
> can
> find where a migration
> like this is documented.

Do you mean SYSLOG to OPERLOG ?
If yes then:
1. All systems affected have to be in parallel sysplex.
2. Then define SYSPLEX.OPERLOG logstream and issue SETLOGRC LOGSTREAM on
every connected system.
3. Optionally change your log archivization method.

--
Radoslaw Skorupka
Lodz, Poland

Thanks,