Relevant to several recent threads, I wanted
to let you know I've finished writing my new
course "Introduction to TSO and REXX APIs".

This course primarily deals with calling various
TSO and REXX services from programs written in
Assembler, COBOL, PL/I, and C:

  IKJEFTSR - to issue TSO commands
  IKJCT441 - to work with REXX variables
  IRXEXCOM - to work with REXX variables
  IKJEFTxx - to run TSO in batch
  IRXJCL   - to run execs in batch w/o TSO

and how programs written in Assembler, COBOL,
PL/I and C can accept / handle parm strings when
the program are invoked by:

   JCL EXEC
   TSO CALL
   REXX CALL
   REXX ADDRESS LINK
   REXX ADDRESS ATTACH
   REXX ADDRESS LINKMVS
   REXX ADDRESS ATTCHMVS
   REXX ADDRESS LINKPGM
   REXX ADDRESS ATTCHPGM

Lots of examples and labs so you walk away with
working code you can use back on the job.

[Some of the C work was facilited by
 a couple of threads on this listserv.]

For details, check out:

http://www.trainersfriend.com/TSO_Clist_REXX_Dialog_Mgr/a780descrpt.htm