To do this I had to go thru my IBM/FLEX reseller.  Contact the reseller and
ask them to order the software for you.  At least in my case, the software
had to be ordered under the reseller's IBM customer number for use on the
machine they sold me.

Chuck Arney
illustro Systems International, LLC
http://www.illustro.com
Access 3270 data from anywhere with z/XML-Host
Access 3270 apps from the web with z/Web-Host
Access CMS minidisks from z/OS or z/VSE with CMSACCess
Voice: 972-296-6166
Fax:   214-451-6394
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
This e-mail is private and may be confidential and is for the intended
recipient only. If misdirected, please notify us by telephone and confirm
that it has been deleted from your system and any copies destroyed. If you
are not the intended recipient you are strictly prohibited from using,
printing, copying, distributing or disseminating
this e-mail or any information contained in it.
We use reasonable measures to virus scan all E-mails leaving illustro but no
warranty is given that this E-mail and any attachments are virus free. You
should ensure you have adequate measures in place for your own virus
checking.