On 1/10/07, Charles Mills <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

With all the trivia and word games and nostalgia and nit-picking and such
that gets posted, how could anyone object to the announcement of a new
mainframe class?

I say "keep up the announcements, Steve." The people who need the classes
most are the least likely to sign up for the opt-in list. How will
tomorrow's newbie know? Are you going to re-post the "no more promotions"
announcement every six months? <g>

So far as I know, every PC comes equipped with an ANSI-standard delete
key.

Charles

Couldn't agree more.  At least it's relevant.  As you say there's lots of
other crap that people can complain about.  You've got my vote Steve.

Jim McAlpine