I am installing z/OS 1.7 (coming from 1.4) and I have some confusion about
the correct groups that the ZFS userid is connected to and what the default
group should be.

RACFDRV does...
1)      ADDGROUP ZFSGRP
2)      ADDUSER ZFS DFLTGRP(ZFSGRP)
3)      RDEFINE STARTED ZFS STDATA(USER(ZFS))
4)      CONNECT ZFS to DFSGRP

RACFTGT then does...
5)      ADDUSER ZFS DFLTGRP(STC) - which I assume should be STCGRP
6)      CONNECT ZFS to DFSGRP
7)      RDEFINE STARTED ZFS STDATA(USER(DFS))

My questions are:

What groups should your ZFS userid be connected to (ZFSGRP, DFSGRP, and
STCGRP)?
What is the correct default group for ZFS (ZFSGRP or STCGRP)?
What USER should be assigned to ZFS thru the STDATA, ZFS or DFS?

Thanks for any feedback,
Robert Johnston
UAMS - Little Rock, AR

privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
message.