On Mon, 15 Jan 2007 23:43:07 +0000, Ted MacNEIL <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>I never said it was perfect.
>And, you can sign onto the same system more than once.

The same sysmem with the *same* userid??

>>Sorry; I  omitted to say "concurrent on_the_same_system_.
>
>Can be done.

Pray tell...

>>And if you're using only TSO, not ISPF, the logon proc shouldn't allocate
ISPPROF; that should be left to an ISPF startup script.

>Who uses 'raw' TSO anymore?
>
>>And in our lab, we have MIM configured not to propagate ENQs on the
ISPPROF data sets.  In my experience, omitting ENQ on ISPPROF solves a
serious problem while creating at most a minor one: I've

http://home.flash.net/~mzelden/mvsfiles/$sngltso.txt

>PS: I'm working on a REXX EXEC to support multiple sign-ons on the same
system, by creating a SYSIDn.ISPF.PROFILE dataset for each subsequent
connection to the same syStem.

How will that prevent IKJ56425I?

Mark
--
Mark Zelden
Zurich North America / Farmers Insurance Group - GITO