-----------------------<snip>------------------------
We installed Z/OS 1.7 recently, we have some old IBM products in our existing Z/OS 1.4 system (such as Netview Access) which use the same Z/OS SMPE Zones (it came before in the same serverpac of Z/OS 1.4).

I want to use this products with my new Z/OS 1.7, my problem how can I extract the SMPE for these products to a new SMPE to be used with Z/OS 1.7.

Is there any way to do that, and is it save and recommended? and how?
I would suggest that you delete z/OS 1.4 from the old zones and leave the other products alone, maintaining separate SMP environments for z/OS vs. the other products. That avoids this entire issue in future, although you might have to deal with interdependancies between z/OS maintenance and product maintenance. Those "interconnections" are probably fairly few, but YMMV.