I found some timings in this pdf document. It is for z/890.
http://www-900.ibm.com/cn/products/servers/zseries/security/downloads/Web_z8
90_Crypto_07282004.pdf

Watch out for the wrap.

Jeffrey D. Smith
Principal Product Architect
Farsight Systems Corporation
700 KEN PRATT BLVD. #204-159
LONGMONT, CO 80501-6452
303-774-9381 direct
303-484-6170 FAX
http://www.farsight-systems.com/
comments are invited on my encryption project