From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Schiradin,Roland HG-Dir itb-db/dc
Sent: Friday January 19 2007 10:31
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: AOPBATCH Continuation character

Hi folks,
anybody know the continuation character for AOPBTACH if any?
The command might be larger then 80 charachters.

Currently I have a workaround using environment variables but

//STEP010   EXEC PGM=AOPBATCH,PARM='sh'
//STDOUT    DD SYSOUT=T
//STDERR    DD SYSOUT=T
//STDIN     DD  *
cd /smpt/usr/lpp/java/J1.4/IBM/J1.4/lib/ext/;
hugo=/usr/lpp/db2/db2810/jcc/classes;
export hugo;
ln -s $hugo/db2jcc.jar db2jcc.jar;
ln -s $hugo/db2jcc_javax.jar db2jcc_javax.jar;
ln -s $hugo/db2jcc_license_cisuz.jar db2jcc_license_cisuz.jar;
ln -s $hugo/sqlj.zip sqlj.zip