I just saw a  post on another thread about saving old tapes, and that
reminded me that once in  the early 1970s I was sent a scratch tape from a
SHARE
buddy who worked at a  bank so that I could copy all my local HASP mods onto
the
tape and mail it back  to him.  After copying the data to the tape, for some
reason I decided to  run a DITTO job to see if there was anything on the tape
after the tape mark at  the end of my data.  Sure enough, there was some of the
bank's financial  records still on the tape.

Bill  Fairchild