Clark Morris wrote:
But how do we get the message across to the non-technical people in
charge of purchasing or authorizing purchase of laptops that this is
important when you can get the My Eyes Glaze Over effect when you try
to explain it to many IT professionals?  I think the Hasp song book
song about the crash caused by JES3 having a store instead of a load
(hex 50 is a load, hex 58 a store) might come closest.
I was thinking more along the lines of "The Credit Card Song" by Dick Feller.

--

| Jim Phoenix                      | Voice:   (310) 338-0400 x316   |
| Senior Software Developer        | Fax:     (310) 338-0801        |

Opinions expressed by this individual are not necessarily those of the Company.