Hi Radoslaw and Jeffrey,

After I got the zSeries 990 document from Radoslaw (Thanks again!) I tried
to lookup similar docs for the z9. And here they are.

http://www-03.ibm.com/systems/z/security/cryptography.html
contains links to these 2 z9 performance docs at the right hand side of
this page:

“IBM System z9 Business Class Performance of Cryptographic Operations
(Cryptographic Hardware: CPACF, CEX2C, CEX2A)”  (May 2006)
www.ibm.com/systems/z/security/pdf/Web_z9_BC_Crypto_Rel_052006_Final.pdf

 “IBM System z9-109 Performance of Cryptographic Operations (Cryptographic
Hardware: CPACF, CEX2C, CEX2A)”  (January 2006)
www.ibm.com/systems/z/security/pdf/Web_z9_Crypto_Rel_01202006_X.pdf
(z9-109 being the first naming for z EC (Enterprise Class) as you know).

Cheers.
jan