Crazy thought - what about borrowing the X'C0' "loophole" for the member
name?

For those who haven't delved into this stuff, for type 3/4 single module
SVCs the convention is to have the last character X'C0' - X'C9',
corresponding to the zoned decimal representation of the SVC number (e.g.,
IGC0005A for SVC 51).  X'C0', which IIRC is the left brace in CPs 37 and
1047, is rather difficult to guess at, since it doesn't fall within the
well-known A-Z 0-0 $ # @ characters.

I haven't tried this for non-SVC modules, but what about renaming the
program to {A (that's left-brace and C'A')?  Only a select few would figure
that out, and those are the folks you want on your sysprog staff.  *g*.

Later,
Ray