Thanks to all who answered my question and offered solutions.  Thanks to Bruce
as well for the FDR solution.

Jack Kelly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  You can probablu use pdf3.4 with the 'V'
option

Jack Kelly
LA Systems @ US Courts
x 202-502-2390

Lizette Koehler
Sent by: IBM Mainframe Discussion List
02/01/2007 08:24 AM
Please respond to
IBM Mainframe Discussion List

IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
cc

Subject
Re: DSCBS

If you have QuickRef then the SPACE function provides it. If you have
access to ISMF, it will also tell you. And then there is the old fashion
IEHLIST. It is not as friendly but does give the info.

Plus I am sure there are space mapping utilities on the CBT Tape that will
also give this information.

<------ Snip
Is there a way of finding the total amount of DSCBS that is available
and
being used on a given disk? I used to use DISKMAP, but for some reason
this
installation does not have it. I would appreciate any suggestion.
UnSnip ------>

Lizette Koehler