"We are sorry that you are encountering difficulties. However, in our
attempts to be 100.00% buzz-word compliant, IBM must at times make
changes which may cause temporary customer inconvience. We regret this
inconvience, but in the last analysis - bug off!"

--
John McKown
Senior Systems Programmer

The information contained in this e-mail message may be privileged
and/or confidential.  It is for intended addressee(s) only.  If you are
reproduction, distribution or other use of this communication is
strictly prohibited and could, in certain circumstances, be a criminal
offense.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender by reply and delete this message without copying or disclosing
it.