I'm sorry to be so late with a reply, but I understand the need for this.
Here's what I do.   I run Lotus Notes with a local replica on my machine.
In your location document click on the Mail tab,  and look at the bottom
where it says "Transfer outgoing mail if [ ] messages pending".   I will
set that to some number like 9.  That means my mail does not automatically
get sent immediately.    It means it won't automatically get sent until
the next scheduled replication, or until 9 messages are pending, whichever
comes first.  This allows me to survive that "Oops!" moment when I wish I
could recall something by deleting the outgoing message and rewriting it
before it ever gets sent anywhere.    That also means that if I do want to
send something immediately, I have to remember to click "Send and Receive
Mail".

It won't actually recall anything that has already been sent, but it does
allow me to have a chance to fix things that I realize are wrong right
AFTER I send them.

Regards,
        Roger Bolan

IBM Printing Systems Division
Visit our Web site at http://www.ibm.com/printers.

Carol Srna <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU>
01/24/2007 06:13 AM
Please respond to
IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU>

IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
cc

Subject
Recalling A Message in Lotus Notes

Hi All.
This is driving me crazy.  Does anyone know how to recall a sent message
in
Lotus Notes?
TIA

P.S. I know this is not directly related to Mainframes, but if we can talk

about flying saucers, and white elephants on this site, I thought I could
ask this question. :-)