On 2/7/2007 4:05 PM, Patrick O'Keefe wrote:
The entry for UK21449 gives no info whatsoever except that it is open.
Not even an associated APAR identifier. (Maybe it's a security exposure APAR so they are being secretive.)

RETAIN shows the APAR number when I browse that PTF number. And no, the APAR is not related to system integrity or security.

(In any case, as far as I know the PTF will always link to the APAR, but for a security/integrity APAR you won't be able to see the APAR itself.)

        Walt Farrell, CISSP
        z/OS Security Design, IBM