Jacky:

John is right. You have to search SMF files. I've done this before and all
the information you want is there.
You can use DFSORT's ICETOOL to mine SMF.

RH

On 2/9/07, Jacky Bright <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

We are using 3270 clients for connections.
We can find out the active session client ip address frm lu name by
following command

D NET,E,ID=<luname>

However, this command displays active sessions detail. Is it possible to
found backdated information for some specific lu name.

From which log I can extract this information.

Objective is to find out the IP address associated with  lu name.

JAcky

"I am as you, in you, for you. One as you in all, as all, forever. My call
is your call."