Hi Shane,

I was wondering if you are at Share this week.  I wish I was, but as a
contractor in my 3rd month at Lands End and in the middle of a big project to
convert to z/OS 1.7, I know they wouldn't want me to take the time off.  Also,
I'd have to pay for everything myself like you do.

On Thursday, we got our smaller system up on 1.7, and before the Mar. 30
deadline, we are planning to convert our larger system to 1.7.  The smaller
system wasn't too bad - we IPL'd it at 6:00 P.M. on a weeknight.  The bigger
system requires us to be in at 2:00 A.M. on Sunday morning.  I'm not looking
forward to that!

I was just thinking, if you are at Share and you have a few minutes, give me a
call.  It would be good to talk to you again.  I know there's a lot to do, but
if you have time - call me.  The number on my sig line is my work number during
the day.  This is my home number.  I'm usually home after 5:30 P.M., which is
4:30 P.M in Tampa.

    414-475-7434

This morning I'm thinking of wearing my bathing suit and going out and sunning
myself.  It was 10 degrees Fahrenhiet when I woke up this morning, and it never
got below 0 last night.  That's the first time it hasn't gotten below 0 in over
a week.  One night it got down to -16.

Hopefully, I'll talk to you later.

Eric

Eric Bielefeld