Pommier, Rex R. wrote:
Unfortunately Netview isn't part of my software mix.  At one time years
ago, we had netspy from CA and I would assume it gave me that capability
as well.  I was hoping that VTAM would cut SMF records out-of-the-box,
but it appears as though it doesn't.
I'm sure mgmt would never allow me the time to build an exit to gather
the information either.  Thanks for the info.

Can you provide more detail on your problem, maybe there is another way
to look at it.

--
Richard