Hi Mark,

I have no problem with getting the exit to run (I do like You do), but I have
these problems:

1.  When displaing program areas using "EVALUATE  ADDRESS(259AC050)
LENGTH(4000)   REXX(STORAGE(RXVAR) UNFORMATTED)" and then "IDIWRITE '<DATA
4000>(raw data)'" I'm sometimes getting (typically one of several similar
displays for a dump): "FAULTA: Syntax error, one or more closing parenthesis
missing - command terminated
     +++ RC(8) +++

Since I don't find this error message in the manual (or elsewhere) and the
message don't makes sense for me I have a problem.

2.  In the manual the syntax of the IDIWRITE command is "IDIWRITE varname" (or
just "IDIWRITE" plus buffer usage).
But in the examples from IBM they solely uses the format (example): "IDIWRITE
'<L>Invalid TCB at Address <ADDR "TCB"></ADDR></L>'".
Furthermore, when I tried to use the format from the manual I got error
messages.

The second is of course no showstopper but still irritating.

TIA
Thomas Berg   IT Utveckling   Swedbank AB (Publ)