From: Pinnacle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
That's because your ISPF sysprog never took my Configuring ISPF for Fun and Profit SHARE session. Grab it at my web site http://home.rochester.rr.com/pinncons. All the items you mentioned can be set as ISPF defaults.

If my ISPF sysprog set all the defaults exactly the way I wanted them, it would be great. Everyone else might not agree, but I certainly wouldn't have any complaints! ;-)

Dave Salt
SimpList; the easiest, most powerful way to surf a mainframe!
http://www.mackinney.com/products/SIM/SimpList.htm

Your Space. Your Friends. Your Stories. Share your world with Windows Live Spaces. http://discoverspaces.live.com/?loc=en-CA