From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Mautalen Juan Guillermo
Sent: Friday, February 16, 2007 7:32 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Ibmuser time out.

On a sidenote to your problem, i suggest you (as IBM explicitely does in
RACF documentation) to stop using IBMUSER. You should have IBMUSER
revoked.
The reason is that it is a well known user, that MUST exist in every
RACF database, and thus an excellent candidate for hacking attempts.
In my case, i also removed its SPECIAL attribute, as an extra security
step.

Hope this helps,

JUAN MAUTALEN