If you can locate the ISPF panel(s) that allow setting of the log options, you could have an installation-customized version of the panel that eliminates all options but "3". To initially set up users, you would either have to somehow "force" each user to select option "3" or locate and change the appropriate character in their profile dataset to set that lock option (hint, the field values are a letter, not the digits 1-4).

But,...
if your intent is for this to be an audit trail, not a diagnostic tool, forget it. Any sequential dataset that the user can create and log records to, he can also wipe records from. Also I don't think there is any easy way you can prevent the user from using "LOG KEEP" to create a new log file and then just completely deleting the old LOG. One would have to assume that any user savvy enough to be a risk requiring an audit trail would also be savvy enough to purge any incriminating ISPF log entries. Also you would have to daily offload and purge the log datasets if using option 3, to avoid them filling up.

We have one case where we have used ISPF LOG retention: One marginally trained, clerical-type, ISPF user was periodically complaining she had created some PDS member months ago and it had since disappeared. SMF data showed no one else touching the dataset. To track down what was really going on, we forced the user's profile into LOG mode "4" (to avoid one dataset filling up), implemented a nightly batch process using batch REXX to archive all the user's daily LOG files into a daily GDG and delete old LOG files, and modified an installation edit macro that is invoked on entering EDIT or VIEW to create an ISPF LOG entry with the dataset/member name (ISPF by default creates a log entry only when a member is saved). Now if a similar complaint occurs, we can verify whether the described member ever was really edited, and if so, whether it was ever saved. We also suggested (once again) several possible ways the user could have failed to save their data. Amazingly enough the problem has yet to re-occur now that the user knows logging is in place.

Another problem with ISPF logging is that the data is very limited (e.g., no data on panels used or panel field values), so unless you have installation dialogs written to log things of interest, you get a very limited view of what went on in the ISPF session. This feature appears to be intended more for logging diagnostic information than for an activity audit trail.

Jacky Bright wrote:
Like deletion of TSO datasets. Issuing TSO commands etc.

These activities are recorded in log dataset when user logs off from the
system
dataset name like <user>.SPFLOG1.LIST

When user logs off user gets following option
1. Print data set and delete
2. Delete data set without printing
3. Keep data set - Same
   (allocate same data set in next session)
4. Keep data set - New
   (allocate new data set in next session)

I want to disable 1 , 2 and 4 option.
JAcky