ISPF regular Edit/Browse/View have the nice feature that when
I do a [R]FIND, the target is displayed on the second text line
rather than the top.  The context is valuable.  How can I get
SDSF data set views to have the same behavior?

Likewise, in Edit/Browse/View, if the target of RFIND is visible
without scrolling (I consider this a major advantage of ISPF
(and many other editors over XEDIT), it's simply highlited with no
unneeded scrolling.  How can I get SDSF views to have the same
friendly behavior?

(BTW, I discovered by accident that SDSF ISFPCU41 DATA SET DISPLAY
(but not ISFPCU41 STATUS DISPLAY) has a "V" prefix command,
apparently not documented in the Tutorial pages, which seems to
do the same as "S".  Is this actually a synonym, or does it have
additional useful behavior?)

As I said the line of preceding context in Edit/Browse/View is nice,
but I'd like more, perhaps three lines.  How can I get ISPF to
display the search target on a user-selected line (as I can in
XEDIT), rather than always on the second line, short of spending
a PF key for "UP 3" and an additional transaction for each RFIND?

Thanks,
gil
--
StorageTek