Never noticed this problem using the TN3270 interface :)

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Pinnacle
Sent: Saturday, February 17, 2007 6:27 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: IBMLink SIS is FINALLY re-integrated

After many months of being forced to run two SIS searches to get both
problem and Q&A data, IBM HAS FINALLY RE-INTEGRATED SIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still don't know any of the 5 W's related to THE COMPLETELY IDIOTIC
decision to split SIS, but IBM finally did the right thing and put it
back the way it was.  They don't make any changes to IBMLink without
months of design and coding, but somehow, no one at IBMLink knew why
they split SIS.  At least we were able to convince them to reverse this
incredibly stupid change.  I sometimes wonder if the IBMLink developers
ever even use IBMLink.  Thanks to all of you who chimed in, I know they
didn't do it just for me.

Regards,
Tom Conley

email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search
the archives at http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html