Michael Cleary wrote:
Greetings,

This specific error has not been reported by anyone. Can you describe the circumstances when the abend occurs? Can you send me a zip attachment of all of the execution output and we can go from there.

Also, adding the following to the execution JCL would be helpful (and anything else to prevent abend analysis from taking action):

//CAOESTOP DD DUMMY                               Turn off Symdump
//ABNLIGNR DD DUMMY                              Turn off AbendAid
//IDIOFF   DD DUMMY                        Turn off Fault Analyzer

There's another one, isn't there? DumpMaster or DumpManager?

-Steve Comstock